[TR] TR-3 rear anti-sway bar

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Nov 9 17:09:45 MST 2017

Yes ADDCO offers one. I had it on my 3A.

On the track, I agree, it did not seem to be advantageous. I disconnected it for my last run of the only time I ever had that car on a track and picked up a full second (enough for best in class at VTR 2000). On a tight track with an open diff, it was more important to keep the wheel on the ground as much as possible. (Keep power on without smoking the tire)

But I still liked it on the street, and hooked it back up for the drive home. For me, it eliminated an annoying flaw where the rear end would skip sideways in a high speed corner near the limits of adhesion.

Also reduced under steer with the front bar, which I liked.
-- Randall