[TR] TR4A seats

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Sun May 28 18:24:08 MDT 2017

Others have already suggested checking the diaphragm but back to the foam,
do you know that original type foam kit was used or was it a do-it-yourself
cobbling together of some pieces of foam (even if done by an upholstery
shop). If an original foam type kit was used, there is usually a seat pad of
foam plus a "U" shaped piece of foam that needs to be glued on top of the
seat pad. That is where the lateral support comes from.

Keith Stewart
keithstewart at bell.net