[TR] TR4A seats

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sun May 28 07:39:56 MDT 2017

Congratulations on completing your restoration John!
There was an interesting (tongue in cheek) article in a MOSS Motoring
magazine awhile back about traveling in an old British car vs. a modern
vehicle over the same distance.  It went something like being closer to the
ground seemed faster but time seemed to slow down so it appears to take
longer to get there...
I never drove my TR4A with the original seats as I had installed a set of
Miata seats during my TR4A restoration so I can't speak to the comfort of
the originals. However, I also installed a couple of the seat heaters that
MOSS sells with the thought that my wife would be more inclined to go with
me if she was warmer. Well, that didn't work out for her anyway but on those
early spring and late fall mornings, they do help. I put the two control
switches in the dash support in between the fan and vent controls. The
reason I mention the heaters is that if you are having back problems, the
heat might help?
Again, congratulations on getting your TR4A back on the road!
Regards,
Dave Connitt
http://www.DavesTR4A.com