[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 10, Issue 134

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Fri May 26 15:51:00 MDT 2017

I have to add that I was pretty skeptical of County Brand, which is what is most available for piston/liners, thinking Mahle or AE were so much better.  But with them not available, I went with County for this most recent rebuild and am impressed.  Not sure if Mahle or AE were overhyped in my research, or whether County was underhyped.  Happy in any case.

Terry, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire