[TR] Water pumps.

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Tue May 9 16:40:24 MDT 2017

I opted for the 5 bladed version 'cause it said heavy duty. At the same time
I had the radiator re-cored, swapped the fan out for the TR6 plastic
tropical fan, and installed a bellows thermostat. I also installed a new
electric pusher fan, but I have yet to have to use it, even on hot days in
traffic. So I don't know if the 5 bladed version is  helping or not, but it
doesn't seem to be hurting.

Just a data point,
Bob