[TR] How often should I change oil in triumph that rarely does

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:27:59 MDT 2017

Re BCF - Try this link just in case there is something wrong with the one
you're using:

http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?18-Triumph

I've never had the oil change interval issue you describe, all cars remain
active.  But if I was going to go long w/o changing I would consider moving
to a full synthetic oil.

Geo