[TR] How often should I change oil in triumph that rarely does much mileage?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon May 1 18:07:10 MDT 2017

I probably drive a little more than that, but not that much.  As I understand it sitting and short trips aren't the best for oil either. I used to change it every year, either around the time I put the car up for winter, or when I got it out for spring.  But oil has gotten much more expensive and I have gotten less ambitious.

I change about every two years now.  That may be less than ideal, but at 1-2000 miles a year (or less) the engine will probably outlast me even at "less than ideal"

Greg Lemon
TR250