[TR] TR6 Plastaic transmission Tunnel Fit

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Wed Mar 15 14:21:32 MDT 2017

On March 15, 2017

Rodney Ford wrote:

My TR4-A had a fiberglas tunnel installed by the DPO. He cut into 2 pieces,
enlarged the holes, somehow installed and taped it together.  I glassed it
back together to reinstall. Nothing lined up. I obtained a poly-plastic 2
piece cover from BPNW. Much easier to work with and it even came with
instructions and tips. New holes were easily made with a hole punch. Highly
recommened.

Rodney Ford

I also have had no problems with the ABS plastic units. I have installed one
in a TR6 and another in a TR4A. I spoke with Charles Runyan at TRF about
these units and he advises that they had the ABS units remanufactured from a
brand new factory part as the master.

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net