[TR] TR6 Plastaic transmission Tunnel Fit

FordneyNJ at aol.com FordneyNJ at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 23:34:35 MDT 2017

My TR4-A had a fiberglas tunnel installed by the DPO. He cut into 2
pieces, enlarged the holes, somehow installed and taped it  together.  I glassed
it back together to reinstall. Nothing lined up. I  obtained a poly-plastic 2
piece cover from BPNW. Much easier to work with  and it even came with
instructions and tips. New holes were easily made  with a hole punch. Highly
recommened.

Rodney Ford