[TR] Narrow Belt

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 06:43:03 MST 2017

Hi Dave,

I installed whatever version of the kit Moss was selling years ago, and it worked fine.  One thing to check, the damper they supplied back then required different front seal, so you had to remove the timing cover to change that.  But I don’t see any mention of that on the current Moss kit, nor do they provide a seal, so perhaps that is no longer the case.  The other difference I see is that the Moss kit gives you a harmonic damper, while the Revington kit does not.  Do you already have an electric fan, or plan to switch?  That might be another factor to consider.

I hope that helps!

-Darrell