[TR] TR4 Brake Light Switch

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 09:37:28 MDT 2017

yes.i think its a dot 5 thing going on.funny that my 2 friends with TR3's also changed to dot 5 during the builds about 5/8 years ago and they are having no problems. but me .....!!!!!!!!!!
so here is my change out procedure.have her indoors sit in the driver seat.you crack the switch with a wrenchthen when you say NOWshe pushes down on the brake pedal ever so slooooooooowlyyou can get the old off and new one on before she hits bottom and that allows me to not have to re-bleed the brakes.