[TR] [NET] Ball joint fitment

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Jul 15 06:44:16 MDT 2017

I have dealt exclusively with TRF for some years now and have found them to
be far more accommodating than the other usual retailers.  It is amazing
they do what they do, given they have such a small staff.

I usually take my cars to Larry Learn (another great guy) to have him
complete the interiors and while there, try to make a point of swinging
round to Armagh to see Albert.

By the way, how many people know that there is another Armagh, the Christian
seat of Ireland? There are two hills which span the city:  there is a
Catholic cathedral on one and a Church of Ireland cathedral on the other.
And yes, they are both names after St. Patrick !  (And one final point - one
quirk of history is that perhaps the best known of all saints has never
actually been beatified by a pope!)

Andrew Uprichard
(from Ireland)