[TR] Removing stuck wire wheel

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Jul 24 15:06:38 MDT 2017

If there is a significant wobble then the ends of the splines are quite
rounded and until one can "reshape" them by GENTLY wiggling the wheel
with direct pulling force (a lot) it isn't coming off. Just saying.. DaveP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/