[TR] Ron Hackenberger collection

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Jul 15 20:21:15 MDT 2017

I think they still are.  At the same auction today a Healey 100-6 with several years of wet leaves in the passenger compartment sold for $13, 750.  I doubt I'll ever be able buy and sell Healeys as I do TRs.

The 250s are getting to be very expensive (a recent rust bucket sold for $17,000 on eBay), but the TR4s and 6s can be found at very reasonable prices.  And I think there are a lot of TR3s which a hobbyist could find for way less than $5000.

Andrew Uprichard