[TR] Lucas wire bullets

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:30:05 MST 2017

I just mic'ed a Triumph bullet and it is 0.1875 so what you describe may be
close enough, just described in metric terms.

Of course all Triumphs (and most cars) had at least two parts that were
metric.  Oddly, both these parts had dimensions that were metric and also
dimensions that were in inches.  No idea why, just how it was done.

Geo