[TR] Stag exhaust

StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Sun Jan 8 19:17:55 MST 2017

Hi Frank,

The Stock Exhaust goes through those holes in the sub frame.

There are also mounting tabs welded to this sub frame for the mounting
hardware and rubber insulators correctly to hold the exhaust clamps.

My recommendation for Stag exhaust in the USA is British Stainless Exhaust
which is owned by Engel Imports in Kalamazoo MI.
866-467-1776
http://www.british-stainless-exhaust.com/

They sell Bell Stainless Exhaust systems in the USA for all Triumphs, and
many other British and LBC's.

Bell is the absolute best system you can purchase for the Stag.

Their prices are less than private shipping from the UK, and they have the
correct mounting kits too.

For installing Stainless Steel Exhausts, NAPA sells a black Exhaust System
Sealing Compound goo called Acousti/seal by Tenneco that makes assembling
and disassembling the exhaust fairly painless.

Cheers!

Glenn Merrell  - StagByTriumph
+1 (303) 817-8559 mobile
aka StagByTriumph Garage (now on FaceBook)
Remember, "the BEST trophies are: Miles on the Odometer; Stone chips in the
paint; and DEAD BUGS on the windscreen . with the occasional smell of
manure!"