[TR] TR250 questions

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Jan 8 06:19:53 MST 2017

I've removed two windshields (one was a TR4 and the other was a TR6) and in both cases it appears these were assembled when the paint was still soft.  In each case, even with all bolts removed one bracket was stuck on the windshield frame post.  I had to clear the area. grab the bracket with a vice grip and rotate it back and forth to free it up.

Obviously, I reassembled with grease for the next time.

Dave Massey