[TR] Sears to Sell the Iconic Craftsman Brand after 90 Years

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 19:05:31 MST 2017

great news that they will be made in america.Stanley are not a bad company nor do they make poor quality tools. i feel they will continue the quality for the immediate future.im not sure sears will make it long term. i would not be buying stock in them any time. most of the old brick and mortar stores are under threat. see Montgomery Ward, circuit city, comp usa, radio shack etc.at least the brand will survive.