[TR] TR2 coupe

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 23:03:48 MST 2017

That mechanical lever for the O/D is pretty cool.  seems like I remember hearing stories of more than one owner in the states giving up the solenoid and rigging up some sort of wire or Rod sticking up into the cockpit to operate the O/D.

Hopefully the Belgian set up included a reverse lock out even if it didn't lock out the lower forward gears, as my understanding is the O/D will blow up if you try to go in reverse with it engaged.

Greg Lemon
TR250

---- Rye Livingston <ryel at mac.com> wrote:
> Actually I did doubt the article because I didn't think OD ever worked in 1st and reverse.  I'd bet on Randall too.  :-)

Rye