[TR] Subject: Re: Pulling TR3 Hubs

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 11:01:16 MST 2017

Happy New Year List!To the person who is asking for info. about Rear hub pulling:I would SERIOUSLT ask the list if ANYONE has or willing to LOAN/Sell you that puller that was on the list offer about 10 yr. ago.
I had one & offered to sell it to the list for the cost of shipping & handeling (Org. cost was over $300), but NO ONE replied. So I scrapped it for about $10.00. So this is why I made the suggestion to ask the list.
I also think that I may have had the blue print to make one in my 'Cosmo's TR4/A E-mail Repair Manual'. Go to:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2H2NJt34OffNTAxNWNmYzAtMzM3NS00NjRiLTk3MDMtNTE1ZmYyZDg0MTlh/view

& look at the table of content. Go to: Rear Suspension & try page #1120. That may be of help?-Cosmo Kramer