[TR] nope - still can't figure it out

Tim Moore timthebold at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 15 11:21:57 MST 2017

I had the same issue when I did mine and came to the conclusion that the diagrams are wrong. There is no spring on the brake pedal. The return force is supplied by the booster and master cylinder.

-------- Original message --------From: Andrew Uprichard <auprichard at uprichard.net> Date: 2/15/17  11:58 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: triumphs at autox.team.net Subject: [TR] nope - still can't figure it out
Even with the pedals in the right place, I still see no way to fit a return spring on the brake without infringing on the brake switch.  Any pics or advice would be great. Andrew Uprichard