[TR] anti rattle plunger and spring in gear lever for TR6 / Stag

hdrider570 at att.net hdrider570 at att.net
Mon Feb 6 08:18:03 MST 2017

It is the same spring used in the synchronizer assembly to operate the
detent ball bearings.

It is quite heavier than anything I have seen at the local hardware
store.  I always have a bunch laying around as I always replace them
when I rebuild a transmission.  Used ones are fine for the shifter.

To install I just put grease into the shifter hole and coat the
spring/detent completley.  The grease holds it in place while you
install it quite well.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA