[TR] Condiments Please?

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 08:34:22 MST 2017

Hello, everyone.  Others probably have their own devious little tricks for accomplishing some of the tighter responsibilities for maintenance.  If you have any, please share!

I wanted to top off the rear lever shocks on my TR3A this year but didn't want to remove them and put them on the bench to do it.  Did some shopping at Wally World and stumbled on a squeezable Ketchup bottle with a pointy nose, just the right size to jam small plastic tubing over.  Filled the bottle with fork oil and squeezed oil into the shocks bottom up instead of top down.  Plan on doing the same thing for the differential.

Hold the fries.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire  ...Go Patriots!