[TR] HVDA 5-speed in TR6--speedo gear

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Fri Feb 3 15:50:16 MST 2017

Ah yes. Many years ago, I was travelling late at night on U.S. Rt. 44 through Millerton N.Y. when I drove past a Ford Dealership who had a whole bunch of new cars and trucks parked out on the front lawn in a neat row. In between brand new Galaxies  and LTDs, or whatever they were back then, was a local constable in his Ford patrol car. My conservative style of driving allowed me to merrily pass on through without a stop. But, what an ingenious disguise plan!

Alex Thomson