[TR] HVDA 5-speed in TR6--speedo gear

Tim Gaines mtgaines at presby.edu
Fri Feb 3 09:55:18 MST 2017

Yeah, I did that several years ago in Maryland at 6:30 a.m. Christmas morning, with nary a car in sight, on my way to visit my dad in the hospital.  Didn't find out, though, until I was back in SC a few weeks later.  There I was in a photo with my speed, 45 mph in a 35 zone, prominently displayed with the cost of the service.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!