[TR] PDA valve

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 09:33:58 MST 2017

The o-ring needed is a size 2-008, the material is EPDM/EPM/EPR. Which is ethylene propylene for use with brake fluids.

If anyone on the list needs some to rebuild their PDWA send me your mailing address.

But hurry because out of the bag of 100 I had to buy I only have about 92 of them left. :)

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)