[TR] TR4 question

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Fri Dec 29 08:28:39 MST 2017

Jiminy, this is testing the product knowledge going back that far!!!!!!!
AFAIR, the TR4 had single speed wipers with two speed as a chargeable option and factory fit for all
markets.
The 4A had two speed wipers as standard for all markets except North America - with a two speed as a
factory option. Then, I *think* two speeds were standard fit on all N.A. models from early 1966
onwards. If anyone has a copy of the copious (and different) 150 export market build sheets, I might
be able to be a little more accurate. What does Saint Piggot have to say on the matter?

Jonmac