[TR] Pertronix, TR6

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sun Dec 17 11:35:00 MST 2017

On the other hand, I had one fail and then the replacement failed. It didn't
fail dramatically, such that I knew immediately what the problem was, the
magnets in the collar went askew rearranging the timing to, well, random.
You also can't do static timing. I know a lot of people are very happy with
it, but for me I will stick with points as long as the distributor is in
good shape.
Bob