[TR] TR3 Steering wheel question

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Dec 13 16:22:02 MST 2017

Is there a good tutorial somewhere on YouTube?   I have one that’s pretty ratty as well.
Thx,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Apple II+

> On Dec 13, 2017, at 3:38 PM, Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:
>

> What I'd love to know is, does anyone know of a source to restore Triumph
> stock steering wheels?

You could always take a stab at it yourself.  I haven't done a TR3 wheel
yet; but I thought the 48 John Deere I did last year came out pretty good
for a first attempt.  I could have done better, but got in a rush at the end
so there are a few minor imperfections where I really should have done one
more layer of JB Weld.

https://i.imgur.com/uJJRgzu.jpg

(Sorry, don't have a good photo of just the wheel.)

-- Randall

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive