[TR] TR3 Steering wheel question

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 13:02:16 MST 2017

What I'd love to know is, does anyone know of a source to restore Triumph
stock steering wheels? My TR3 has an adjustable 2-piece column and the
wheel is of the split-spoke design. I'd love to get it restored and, since
no NOS stock seems to be available, what can be done (other than using an
aftermarket wheel)?

Dave Friedlander