[TR] TR3 Steering wheel question

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 16:21:17 MST 2017

Yes, in my experience.  You can loosen the tension on the peg, but get loosened response too.  Turning on the move isn't too bad.  ...But...then there are the times when you're backing out of a parking spot, and have to twist the wheel while the car is stationary.

Rack and Pinion is a great upgrade.  Color me envious.

Terry

New Hampshire