[TR] Car jack for Triumph Cars

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Aug 28 16:55:45 MDT 2017

I have a couple like that too from HF, the aluminum version, very handy.  I don't know about the Spitfire but my stock setup TR3 clears my BendPak scissor lift just fine, and aligns correctly with the frame rails.  I don't use the arms and pads that came with it, just position a short piece of 2x6 at the four lift points of my choosing.  With wire wheels I get just a light bit of tire rub on the inside, but no big deal.

Regardless of what lift  you select, it sure is nice to get it up to a good working height for most any job.

NFI,
Bill

Sent from my Heathkit H11