[TR] Fuel Line

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Aug 11 19:21:18 MDT 2017

I did mine recently (last five years?) and I used steel for authenticity purposes.  I bought three tubing benders before I found one that works.  The one that works came from O'Reily's.  It is a jack-screw type with a quarter-round ram and two fixed wheels.  Turn the screw until you get the amount of bend you want.  I replicated to geometry of the old fuel lines to goo d effect.  The only down side is all the bends have the same radii which is smaller than the original but only a true anorak would notice.  ;-)

I recommend this style.  Don't waste your time with the others.

Dave Massey