[TR] This is WAY OFF TOPIC

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 18:10:45 MDT 2017

The big block coupes through 76 with a 455 CI average out at about 6k.  The
early 70's ones are the last of the "collectible" ones.

The 77's were "downsized".  They came with a 350 CI or worse a V6.  If it's
a V8sedan, probably 3k, you might get 4k for a V8 coupe.

You can probably reduce by 1/3 if it has the V6.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711