[TR] Cheers!

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Apr 17 14:12:13 MDT 2017

One neat thing about it is that it ran off of 12 Vdc.  I had a small (5in) B&W monitor that also ran off of 12 Vdc.  We set it up at a hamfest running off of a car battery.  This was the early 80's and some folks were really impressed that we had a computer that ran off of a battery.

We had to push start the car at the end of the day.  ;-)

Dave Massey