[TR] Cheers!

Patrick Baize pbaize at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 20:50:36 MDT 2017

I had a timex sinclair 1000. I bought  a keyboard case for it from
jameco electronics,  stacked ram  and solder all the pins except the
select pins and had 64k,  cut out the video driver for tv and connected
it directly to an amber monitor. I still have it and it works

Patrick

74 spitfire

71 stag

sent from my timex sinclair 1000 LOL