[TR] Cheers!

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Apr 16 07:09:01 MDT 2017

In 1985 had a Zenith PC clone and MS WORD version 1.  Loaded it from the one 5 and a half inch floppy drive, took out the disk and inserted the floppy to write to.  Given I wrote my first book on a 1918 Underwood, I remain amazed to this day I can change page 25 of 274 without having anymore to retype all of them!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire