[TR] TR3 front suspension

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 14:21:37 MDT 2017

David;

I've seen coil spring compressors like the ones in your photo but thought
those were used only on  McPherson struts. DO they work OK for TR3 front
springs as well?? Short of making my own compressor out of threaded rod and
blates, I can't find an internal (up the middle of the coil) compressor
that will clear the hole in the spring pan.... The ones in your photo,
compressing from the outside of the coil, look to be a welcome
alternative....

Dave