[TR] TR6 Front Suspension

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 15:37:54 MDT 2017

OK guys.  I can't get to the back bolts of the fulcum  bracket.  The body
almost sits on the bracket.  No way I can get to  them without pulling the
body up to get to them.  With the Ratco new frame  and Goode's shorter
springs, I think I will put the longer upgrade springs I had  originally installed
to see with the camber becomes.  I did notice that  when I had the car on
the ground, the front of the car was significantly  lower.  I'll let everyone
know how it goes.
Thanks
Harry

In a message dated 4/6/2017 9:26:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,