[TR] What is This Car?

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Apr 10 05:51:06 MDT 2017

Gordini was what I was thinking when I said Abarth.  Senior moment.  A friend of mine has a collection of non-running Dauphines, one of which is a late-model Gordini with four wheel disc and a five-speed.  He also has an early four-speed model with four wheel drum.  They have been lying dormant for a couple decades.  He has plans of consolidating them into one running car but he spends all his time rebuilding old wooden boats.

Dave Massey