[TR] Jaeger Speedometer question

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 18:48:10 MDT 2017

no specific pic... but...

http://s228.photobucket.com/user/jamesgevay/media/P7173910800x599_zpsa9facc04.jpg.html

many had little springs on the arm as the stiction of the clip holding
the arm on the rod was not enough to rotate the paw back to catch the
next tooth

in the above linked photo you can see a loop half way down the arm for
such a spring even though non  was installed.

(not my pic.... found in a quick google search)

ptegler

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com