[TR] tr3a belt

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:39:05 MDT 2017

Hey all ~

I, too, have the wide pulley on my new alternator, having machined
it from a stock generator pulley.

As far as a TR3/A fan eliminator goes, I have the one designed
and machined by Rick Patton of Patton Machine. First class
workmanship.

See http://www.pattonmachine.com/Fan-Eliminator-Kit.htm

The TR3 kit looks different than the TR6 kit pictured.

Rick also has a number of other Triumph items he designs and
manufactures including Throttle Body Injection kits, trailing
arm kits, Miata seat kits, etc. for many British vehicles.

I've had great success with his TBI kit on my TR6.

NFI!! Just a well-satisfied customer.

Dave Friedlander