[TR] TR3 Tires

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Sat Sep 24 10:13:27 MDT 2016

Bill,

I've had Firestone F560 165SR15's on my TR4A on painted 60 spoke Dayton wheels with Michelin tubes for about 5 years now.

I use the same tire but in the 155SR15 as a spare on my '56 TR3 as the 165 doesn't fit the spare compartment (I'm running Coker 165SR15 wide whites on the corners).  The TR3 uses Dayton chrome 48 spoke wheels with Michelin tubes.

Coker has the 165SR15 for $80.  Check out: https://www.cokertire.com/firestone-f560.html

I've been very happy with both the look and driveability of these tires.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Brian
   Brian Thomas                           E-mail:   ThomasB at QueensU.Ca<mailto:ThomasB at QueensU.Ca>
   92 Wyona Lane, R R 1              Phone:   613-385-1947
   Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:   54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,  01 XKR,
   CANADA   K0H 2Y0                                 75 John Deere 920