[TR] carb synchronizers

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:51:31 MDT 2016

I am using a dial type.  I bought it after the bubble set I had got broken
in a shop move.  I find the dial type to be a little bit more fiddly
because the gauges want to "bounce" more than the liquid sticks.  The dial
set came with dampers on each gauge to reduce the bounce, but you have to
adjust them individually.  Either type works, I feel like the durability of
the gauge style will be a little bit better.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =