[TR] 1948 triumph rumble seat roadster

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 11:54:06 MDT 2016

what fun that we are talking about what i think is a great looking car. even if its woefully under-powered.
and then just last night i was catching up on some recorded TV. father brown episode on public TV here in los angeles.
onto set drives the most lovely red triumph 1800/2000. is seen at the start and end of the show.
i would most certainly love to own one.
Frank