[TR] chrome paint

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 10:28:37 MDT 2016

what most people don't understand is 'chrome' is clear! (well...blueish
cast)

the 'shiny' visible is the nickel!  Most car soaps and forction that's
good for paint these days destroiys the super thin chromium layer
protecting the nickel.

Wax your bumpers just like the rest of your car to add longevity.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com