[TR] TR3a nose and fender bead

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:31:47 MDT 2016

David -

I do both, loosen the bolts and unbend the tabs.  I have unbent and rebent
those tabs many times over the years and never had them work harden or
break.

The one area you may have a problem with this is the set of tabs and bolts
towards the back (below the windscreen stanchions).  On mine I am able to
get the tabs out w/o loosening and I re-insert them without bending.  Not
sure how others fair back there.  Perhaps for nose removal they can be left
as-is though you'll have to deal with the beading being loose & sharp.

Geo