[TR] TR3a nose and fender bead

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Oct 30 07:32:23 MDT 2016

The tabs are of a fairly soft metal and can easily be straightened and re-bent by hand.  I would recommend putting a 2" strip of painter's tape on either side of the bead to protect your paint as you remove and re-install the beading.  ISTR removing the fender bolts back to the firewall so as to be able to hold the fender well clear of the nose piece.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800