[TR] TR4 temp gauge voltage regulator

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 12:17:29 MST 2016

thanks Bob

      From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net>
 To: Frank Fisher <yellowtr3 at yahoo.com>; Triumphs List <triumphs at autox.team.net> 
 Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 11:07 AM
 Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 temp gauge voltage regulator
 I believe it is called a voltage stabilizer. On the TR4 it is mounted to the right of the glove box on the right most side of the interior. Operates the temp and fuel gauge.
  On 11/17/2016 01:07 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:
  sorry guy im at work away from any home based information. 
  did the TR4 have a voltage regulator on its temperature gauge? 
  thanks Frank  

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20161117/a25d04f0/attachment.html>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list