[TR] TR4 temp gauge voltage regulator

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 17 12:07:11 MST 2016


I believe it is called a voltage stabilizer. On the TR4 it is mounted to 
the right of the glove box on the right most side of the interior. 
Operates the temp and fuel gauge.


  On 11/17/2016 01:07 PM, Frank Fisher wrote:
> sorry guy im at work away from any home based information.
> did the TR4 have a voltage regulator on its temperature gauge?
> thanks
> Frank

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/triumphs/attachments/20161117/c7d54eb0/attachment.html>

More information about the Triumphs mailing list